MCCCC has a number of vacancies at its Dunstan Reserve centre (Everett Street, Brunswick West) in the three to four-year-old age group. MCCCC offers an integrated kindergarten program delivered by fully qualified kindergarten teachers.
HOW TO ENROL
MCCCC now uses a convenient online booking and waitlist management program called QK Enrol. New and existing families can access and manage their own account information at any time via the parent portal My Family Lounge (MFL), also available as an App for your mobile phone.
(If you don’t have access to a desktop/laptop computer or iPad, please contact our office staff to obtain a hard copy of the enrolment form.)
For more detailed information re MFL, click on the link below:
My Family Lounge Information Sheet
Enrolling your child at MCCCC is simple!
What can I do in ‘My Family Lounge’?
- Submit a waitlist request if you require a permanent spot for your child.
- Accept a place when one becomes available and fill out the required enrolment form.
- Make changes to the days your child is currently booked for when placed.
- Request a casual booking.
- Update information for your child, such as emergency and authorised contacts, dietary requirements, vaccination updates, medical information,
new address and phone numbers etc.
How do I sign up?
Some families may have already registered for My Family Lounge at a previous childcare centre. If so, simply click on the MFL Sign-In button on this page, then enter your email address and password. You’ll be signed in and taken directly to the MFL page.
New families or to register
New families or existing families who haven’t signed up to MFL yet, will need to register online. Simply click on the MFL Register button on this page and follow the prompts.
You will have 7 days to set up your password to validate your account and avoid your account expiring. If you have not set up your password within this time, simply login, enter your email address and select ‘forgotten password’ to recover your welcome email.
If you are experiencing issues accessing your account, please contact our service for assistance.
For a better understanding of how My Family Lounge works, please visit www.myfamilylounge.com.au
The ‘Let’s Get Started’ page is particularly helpful, with step-by-step instructions on how to register, as well as how the waitlist/enrolment process works.
(MCCCC families only)
- A casual booking can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- A casual booking can be made up until 5pm the night before (including weekends or public holidays).
- Parents need to phone the centre directly for enquiries after 5pm until 6pm weekdays or after 7am on the day required.
- Any cancellations must be made 1 day (24 hours) before the booking otherwise a day's fees will be applied. This can be done via
The Family Lounge portal online, via the App or by phoning the centre directly.